Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 1

Weight: 142 lbs.
I'm feeling blah this morning and like I got too much sleep. My son decided he's going to try the juice fast too. So this morning we juiced : 1 bunch of curly kale, 1 english cucumber, 1/2 lemon, 4 stalks celery, 10 baby carrots, bunch flat leaf parsley, 2 green apples, thumb size piece of ginger. 16 oz each over ice. It's good but I have to drink it slowly...my stomach is clenchy. Alex sucked his down in a second. Grrrr. Coffee headache.

Made a second batch for 'snack time' which will be around 9 am I guess. That one was 2 heads romaine, 1 red apple, 1 lemon, cilantro, parsley. The snack will be about 12 oz. I want to drink my lunch before we go out today so I'll buy some veg this morning and make it up for around noon. I also have to remember to drink at least 40 oz of water today in between juices. Gah, so much peeing!

No comments: