Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ongoing Juicing

What a learning experience. Not just learning the ins and outs of what tastes good together but what my body can handle. I tried to do an all juice fast but it just wasn't enough. I need more calorie-wise. I haven't given up though. I continue to drink juice at least 3 times a day. And I have seen a difference in several ways. My stomach pain is GONE. It's too early to contribute this fully to the juicing though, I think this is a 'time will tell' thing. Less intestinal noise and far less bloating. TMI: poop info. Green and so different in consistency. More often as well. This is a good thing. Trust me.

My reactive hypo has come up a couple of times. I think it was brought on by too many fruit sugars. I've cut back to just 1 apple per mix and so far that seems to be good. I'm using an eclectic mixture of 80/20 that ranges from swiss chard, kale, spinach, greens of any kind and also cukes, lemons, ginger, celery, yellow peppers ( my fave) and a leafy green like parsley or cilantro. Use sparingly because both are very strong in juice form. I've had to choke down a few mixtures that were way too strong. lol.

I'm going to continue adding as much juice as I can to my daily diet. I'm not counting calories, I'm just kind of doing it free-style. I'm trying to limit my solid foods to salad, eggs and oatmeal. I'm taking a multi-fit and a calcium twice a day. 

Overall, I feel pretty good. I hope I can get myself back to feeling great.

No comments: